Strategic Engagement, LLC
Facilitating Intentional Communication
Gaming methodology is a stakeholder engagement process occurring in a live, interactive setting. A vital tool for large-scale strategic future creation, games provide an exciting and productive step toward a roadmap to the future.
Representing a wide range of interests and diversity of views on key issues, players representing numerous stakeholder groups propel their collective intelligence into a working consensus.
Games provide a place and process in which . . .
Stakeholder teams can experience current realities and construct alternative futures in a safe learning environment.
Participants can engage in long-range planning, interaction, and negotiation.
Partnerships can model the complex world of values, actions, and communication.
Games enable participants to . . .
- Develop teamwork.
- View the whole system at once.
- Manage conflict productively.
- Create long-term strategies and actions.
- Learn about human relations, community building, and collaboration.
Gaming has been used successfully in many planning arenas, including . . .
- Offshore outsourcing.
- Tribal college and university technology.
- Water quality.
- Imaging industry.
- Industrial ecology.
- Critical U.S. infrastructure.
- Bio-medical development and health care.
- Community safety.